Great materials and other necessary features make Karelia trousers perfect for hunting!
Karelia Forest Green hunting jacket
Karelia Forest Green hunting trousers
Trousers with necessary features
The main material of Karelia trousers is a very pleasant and silent 2-side bonded microfleece. Between the layers is a laminated membrane to make them weatherproof. The membrane’s specifications: 15 000mm / 10 000 g/m2/24h. The outer fabric is also DWR-treated for ultimate water and dirt repelling capabilities.
The Karelia trousers also have multiple spacious pockets: hand pockets, back pockets and thigh pockets in both sides. Inside the right thigh pocket there is smaller mesh pocket for smaller accessories like phone, wallet or keys. For warmer days there are ventilation zippers in both thighs.
Flexible waist adjustment system ensures perfect fit from the waist and sticker adjustments under the knee will help to make the trousers fit nicely. The leg ends are strengthened with high quality Cordura fabric and there are string adjustments in them. Hooks in the leg ends can be attached to shoestrings if needed, to make the trousers stay in place.
- Pleasant 2-side bonded microfleece as a main fabric, 15 000mm / 10 000 g/ m2/24h membrane in between, DWR-processed
- High quality YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Multiple pockets for different needs of storage
- Tightening system in the waist of the trousers and in the leg ends
- Ventiolation zippers in both thighs
- Cordura reinforcements in the leg ends of the trousers
- Untaped seams
- Buttons for suspenders